About Inada USA:
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Inada USA is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of luxury massage chairs. We are celebrating our tenth year in business and are proud to be an Inc. 5000 Company!
About the position:
Our company is growing, as is the data and functions within our CRM system. Salesforce is the leading CRM software, used by all types of businesses. Inada USA uses Salesforce Enterprise to manage sales, leads, customer service, product information, reporting, and more. We are looking to get the most out of Salesforce by building consoles, reports and workflows. Our goal is to gain visibility into our KPIs and automate currently manual processes within Salesforce. Salesforce is highly customizable, and tools to develop and customize its functions is well-documented. Start date: ASAP. Project length: Estimated 175 hours.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an entry-level, project-based position, designed to grow your experience and build a quality service solution for our business needs. While little experience with Salesforce is required, we expect you to have experience with basic programming, and strong analytical skills.
Given high-level guidance, you will apply your skills to migrate our Salesforce Classic instance to Salesforce Lightning, build a custom service console, and build forms and workflows to support the new console. You will be researching and following Salesforce’s well-documented guides on implementation in order to provide guidance to us on designs, needed data attributes, etc. Not only will you be responsible for supporting the design of the project, but you will also be responsible for working independently to determine the most efficient way to do so.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or degree-in-progress.
- Possess excellent problem-solving, investigative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate basic software development skills.
- Be located in Boulder area during employment.
- Be a self-motivated learner with a desire to go the extra mile.
- Experience with XML, Apex programming, Salesforce or other data connectors, a plus.
What you’ll learn:
During your time here, you will gain valuable Salesforce and development skills, which can translate to any business. Specifically:
- Create custom objects
- Edit page layout views
- Create visualforce/lightning components
- Migrate views from Classic to Lightning
- Build workflows
- Ultimately – fully customize Salesforce for any business, of which there are over 150,000
- Experience with object-oriented concepts, data management, and Apex development
- Database application development experience from start to finish – design, development, testing, UX, implementation
Why would you want to work at Inada USA
We’re fun and smart and invested in our employees. Our products and our company aims to improve lives.
Did you just say ‘Hey! That’s Me. How do I get in on this?’
How to apply: Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com