Field Sales Representative
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Inada USA is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of luxury massage chairs and an Inc. 5000 company for the past three years. Inada USA is changing the world one stress free, relaxed customer at a time.
Working at Inada USA
Here at Inada, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success. It also means that there is tremendous opportunity for growth within the company as the need for new positions and responsibilities arise.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Field Sales Representative to represent our brands and products at national tradeshows and in retail sales environments. The ideal candidate posses a high level of charisma, sales intensity and a unique ability to elevate the spirit of everyone you come in contact with. Ideally, this person has a strong track record of closing sales in a commissioned environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Confidently present Inada products in a way that contributes to our best-in-class reputation for quality and service, resulting in increased sales and profit for the company.
- Manage the merchandising, set-up and teardown of tradeshow booth spaces
- Passionately and aggressively maximize all sales opportunities.
- Work within the framework of the company’s defined policies, procedures, goals and directives.
- Maintain professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
- Once the product had been delivered, follow-up to answer any questions, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop relationships over the phone as well as in-person.
- Self-starter, that actively seeks and values feedback.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Able to work individually and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Fun, passionate and a quick study.
- Must be able to work a flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
- Significant travel is required. 70% plus
- A valid drivers license with clean driving record
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years commission sales experience, preferably in the fitness, or health and wellness industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- High school degree required college degree preferred.
- Familiarity with computerized order entry systems and/or CRM software such as Salesforce, is a definite plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + Commission and Bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!