Inada USA Announces Major Upgrades to Marquee Product: Introducing the New DreamWave Massage Chair
Boulder, Colo.—Inada USA, the exclusive U.S. distributor of Inada brand massage chairs, announced today the availability of the new DreamWave® massage chair. Like the industry-leading product it replaces, the new DreamWave offers a transcendent, immersive massage experience unparalleled by any other massage chair.
The new DreamWave is similar in appearance to the previous generation Sogno DreamWave, retaining its award-winning design and legendary Japanese manufacturing quality. And while “Sogno” is being dropped from the new product name, many new features and improvements have been added—more than 25 enhancements and changes. Here are just a few:
- Pre-programmed sessions increased from eight to 16—the most of any massage chair on the market
- New “Deep Relaxation” sessions designed to take the total body massage experience to a new level
- Consecutive session capabilities for greater personalization and relaxation, with up to 30 minutes of continuous massage
- Infrared lumbar and seat heating capabilities
- Broader massage coverage of the forearms and biceps
- Improved handheld remote with backlit buttons for ease of use in low-light environments
Every detail of the new DreamWave is painstakingly engineered to provide massage movements that precisely mirror the ancient art of shiatsu massage. It also includes Inada’s proprietary DreamWave motion—a sublime, rotational motion of the seat that relaxes the spine and hips.
“The Sogno DreamWave has long been the standard by which all other massage chairs are measured,” said Inada USA President Cliff Levin. “The new DreamWave widens the gap even further.”
The new DreamWave joins the YuMe® rocking massage chair and the mobility-focused, posture-enhancing Flex3s® in Inada’s category-leading product line. All three models offer the best massage chair warranties in the industry, and are available at authorized Inada dealers throughout the U.S. and online at www.InadaUSA.com.
“The new DreamWave, coming as it does just after the introduction of the revolutionary new Flex3s, is proof of Inada’s constant innovation and category leadership,” Levin added. “No other company in the industry invests in this kind of research and development. Inada’s passion for continuous improvement is evident throughout the product line.”