Warranty & Support
At Inada massage chairs, we are determined to offer you the best massage chair experience you can buy. As part of this commitment, we provide buyers with the industry’s finest and most comprehensive massage chair warranty available. If you carefully study our massage chair warranty, it will be clear to you that we confidently stand behind the quality of our massage chair.
3-YEAR LIMITED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT MASSAGE CHAIR WARRANTY WITH ON-SITE SERVICE
Administered by Service USA Inc. (Inada’s 5-Year Extended Warranty) If you have a warranty or product question, first contact Inada’s technical support team at 303-572-5000.
In the event you detect and report, during the Service Period, a defect in the workmanship or material of the Equipment, then the Administrator shall provide the services hereinafter described. Your return or completion online of Limited Warranty Activation Form or your first use of the toll-free service line shall constitute your acceptance to the terms of this Limited Warranty including the indemnification provisions. Please keep this Limited Warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe and accessible place.
1) DEFINITIONS – For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) “Distributor” shall mean FIUS Distributors LLC; (2) “Equipment” shall mean an Inada product or system other than Inada CUBE; (3) “Customer” shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from an authorized reseller. Usages of “you” or “your” refer to the Customer; (4) “Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized reseller; (5) “Service Period” shall mean the THREE (3) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) “Administrator” shall mean Service USA, Inc. Usage of “we,” “us,” or “our” shall mean the Administrator. You may contact the Administrator if you have questions regarding this coverage. We can be reached by phone at 800-480-1781 or mail at 4745 West 136th Street Suite 77, Leawood, KS 66224..
2) COVERAGE – During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be the original purchaser and be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular workdays between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. your local time. Submission of the Limited Warranty Activation form is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty may be not be transferred at any time during the original term.
3) EXCLUSIONS – This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Dropped product or components including remote controls, cracked remote controller screens, or cracked remote housing; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location; (4) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers; (5) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (6) Improper operating environment; (7) Any problem not involving a defect; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (9) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (10) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use; (11) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment. Floor models that have been on display for more than nine (9) months are not covered under any provisions of this Limited Warranty.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment’s owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high-quality surge protection device; (3) promptly report to us any diagnostic messages; (4) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (5) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (6) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (7) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. You assume financial responsibility for all parts and accessories shipped to you until the item or part replaced is returned to us.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION – Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. We have provided this Limited Warranty pursuant to an agreement between the Distributor and us. All our obligations under the agreement run solely to the Distributor. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas.
Inada CUBE One Year Limited Warranty valid for all Inada CUBE purchases made on or after November 1, 2009
In order to obtain service, the product must be delivered to an authorized Inada factory service location at user’s expense. This limited warranty is valid only for product purchased and used in the United States. This warranty is not valid for any commercial or professional use and only applies to purchases used exclusively in a personal residence for personal use. If you need assistance with the Inada CUBE that you purchased, you may contact us by visiting www.InadaUSA.com or calling Inada technical support at 303-572-5000. In order to receive service under this limited warranty, the user must provide an original, dated proof of purchase that is from an authorized Inada dealer.
Inada warrants the product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period after the DATE OF PURCHASE indicated on the original proof of purchase. Inada will repair or replace (at our sole discretion) a product that is covered under this warranty. This limited warranty covers the following for the period indicated:
Labor – ONE (1) YEAR
Parts – ONE (1) YEAR
One-way return ground shipping from Service Center to Customer – ONE (1) YEAR
Any malfunction that is caused by circumstance beyond Inada’s control. Damage or malfunction resulting from misuse or abuse including but not limited to damage from liquids of any kind, transit, shipping, and relocation damage, electrical surges or incorrect voltage, operation contrary to what is detailed in the Owner’s Manual, modification or repair by the user, use by anyone (whether the product is open or stowed) over 250 pounds or any use by more than one person at a time, outdoor usage, and any flood, fire, or other Acts of God. Normal wear and tear and all cosmetic damage to fabric or other exterior parts of the chair. If any of these exclusions apply to product that has already been shipped to our service center, user shall be responsible for all parts, labor, and return shipping costs. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Inada be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights as well that vary from state to state. We suggest that you print this warranty and safely file it with your original proof of purchase.
In order to be in regulatory compliance, certain products and services described on this web site may not be available to all users in all States due to state statute and rule restrictions; the availability varies by jurisdiction.