Why Choose Inada?
When considering a purchase as important to your personal well-being as a massage chair, it’s key to do the necessary research in order to make a wise investment in your health. The goal is to purchase a massage chair that will provide years of daily massages and deep relaxation, offer stress relief, and freedom from pain. Only The World’s Best Massage Chair® can do all that. Inada massage chairs are not the least expensive, but they are unquestionably the best value for the money. Long after other robotic massage chairs begin to fail mechanically, your Inada massage chair will be providing comfort and relaxation year after year.
As you do your research, you’ll discover the many reasons why Inada massage chairs are preferred by the most discriminating buyers:
Anyone seriously interested in quality should focus their attention on Japanese massage chair brands. The premium massage chair market is dominated by Japanese-owned and operated manufacturers. This is not surprising, as Japan is the single most competitive massage chair market in the world. Amazingly, about 15% of households in Japan own a massage chair! Over the years, fierce competition in Japan has pushed the sophistication and reliability of Japanese massage chair brands to where they are today and well beyond what non-Japanese makers are able to produce.
Among the Japanese electric massage chair brands, Inada has set the often-imitated standard. Inada’s dominant position has made it the best-selling massage chair of all time. It continues to lead the market in Japan, the United States, and now the around the globe.
Inada invests a great deal of resource into massage chair R&D and it’s this focus on development and innovation that allows Inada a preempt other brands in the market.
True marvels of manufacturing science, Inada massage chairs offer innovative features you won’t find anywhere else:
The Inada DreamWave® has completely redefined what a massage chair can be:
- It cradles and massages your entire body, with over 1,200 square inches of body coverage—more than any other massage chair.
- Its infrared scanning technology measures your body and personalizes the shiatsu massage to your own individual needs, recreating the touch of human hands.
- DreamWave’s 100% Auto-Adaptive Design conforms to users between 5′ and 6’5″.
- Proprietary, patented, DreamWave technology gently rocks your hips side-to-side in an undulating and soothing figure-eight motion.
- The DreamWave massage chair features 100 separate inflatable air cells that compress to massage arms, legs, feet and hands.
- Easy-to-use remote delivers a wide range of customizable or pre-configured shiatsu massage sessions, with hundreds of possible combinations.
Get the whole story and all the details on the Inada DreamWave massage chair.
The Inada YuMe™ rocking massage chair represents the amazing fusion of a shiatsu massage chair and a zero-gravity recliner, rich with features to deliver transcendent relaxation:
- Rotary Rocker Technology, an industry first, delivers a smooth and perfectly tuned rocking motion to completely relax and restore your mind and body.
- Inada’s proprietary, industry-leading body scanning technology personalizes the massage session to the specific location of your shiatsu pressure points.
- A proprietary neck stretch pillow, plus calf and foot massage features
- Easy-to-use remote that delivers a wide range of customizable or pre-configured robotic massage chair sessions, with hundreds of possible combinations.
- Thera-Eliptical-Kneading (TEK) expertly massages your calves by providing compression and rotation at the same time.
- Color Kinetic LEDS allow you to drift away as your darkened room is gradually and peacefully filled with calming hues.
Inada massage chair products offer the best warranty and extended warranty available, backed by a nationwide team of technicians. We’re here to answer your questions anytime. We want to make sure you enjoy your Inada massage chair for many years.
Since 1962, Inada has been the maker of The World’s Best Massage Chair. Inada massage chair products have won numerous awards and accolades, including:
- 2015 Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- 2014 EXC!TE Award from Technology Integrator magazine
- 2014 Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- 2014 Featured in Rolls-Royce Owners’ Club Annual Yearbook
- 2010 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) Pinnacle Award Finalist
- 2005 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2004 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
5. Manufacturing Standards, Electrical Standards and Certifications
Our factories in Japan measure up to the highest manufacturing standards in the world. All Inada facilities fully meet certification requirements of ISO 13485:2003. ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
All our massage chair products are registered with the FDA as Class I medical devices. Here are details regarding our registration:
|Name:||FAMILY MEDICAL CHAIR (JAPAN); INADA CHAIR (USA)|
|Classification Name:||MASSAGER, THERAPEUTIC, ELECTRIC|
|Medical Specialty:||Physical Medicine|
|Establishment Name:||FAMILY CO., LTD. NAWA FACTORY|
|Owner/Operator:||FAMILY CO., LTD.|
Inada massage chairs are also TUV certified. This is a demanding German electrical standard that (as far as we know) no other massage chair brand has obtained. It is a mark of engineering and safety excellence. Because TUV is acknowledged by many governments as “the” standard in electrical safety, presence of the TUV mark on our product automatically guarantees compliance with all US electrical safety standards including the UL standard.
Need more reasons to choose Inada massage chairs?
Listen to our customers as they describe their Inada experience. And as always, our Massage Chair Specialists are available to answer your calls at 303-572-5000, Monday–Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM mountain time. Or contact us by email at info@InadaUSA.com.