The Inada Experience
A holistic massage experience so powerful that it transcends all common expectations of the benefits a massage chair can offer.
A massage experience that replicates age-old Shiatsu master manipulations and motions, and delivers a transformative, epiphanic user experience that is distinctive to the Inada brand.
- Inada works in conjunction with top designers, such as award-winning Toshiyuki Kita, as well as Shiatsu masters, to infuse its chairs with sleek and modern design without sacrificing the massage experience that is expected from Inada.
- Inada combines creative and innovative design attributes with modern style, giving consumers massage chairs that easily fit into any room or décor.
- In 2010, two of Inada’s new-to-market massage chairs were recognized by the Consumer Electronics Association for their design innovations, the Doctor’s Choice and the CUBE.
- Inada massage chairs come in a variety of upholsteries, ranging from genuine leather to easy to maintain synthetic leather, making it easy to seamlessly integrate an Inada massage chair into a room’s décor, as well as the user’s lifestyle.
Research & Development
- Committed to delivering the ultimate massage chair experience through innovative technology, Inada dedicates more resources to therapeutic massage chair R&D than any other massage chair company in the world.
- Through Inada’s R&D process, it has consistently pushed the bounds of massage chair technology and innovation, leading the industry forward and delivering the ultimate massage experience.
- Inada has pioneered many of the massage chair industry’s advancements, including more than 20 groundbreaking massage chair innovations.
- All Inada massage chairs are designed in conjunction with a team of Shiatsu masters, enabling Inada to deliver a massage experience beyond compare. Click here for more history of Inada.
- Every Inada massage chair is designed to deliver a Shiatsu-style massage, which helps maximize relief, remove tension and stiffness, and creates an avenue for the user to escape the stress of everyday life.
- Inada massage chairs are a blend of Eastern medical knowledge and modern technology, ensuring a balance of therapeutic benefits and ultimate stress relief and relaxation.
- Inada massage chairs have won multiple awards, including two 2010 Consumer Electronics Show Innovations Honors, 2009 Innovations Honor, 2004 and 2005 Innovation Honor and the 2009 American Society of Furniture Designers Pinnacle Award.
- Inada has a track record of continuous innovation, with robotic massage chairs that have been recognized by Consumer Electronics Show five times since 2004.
- All Inada massage chairs are designed by engineers and created in conjunction with Shiatsu masters.
- Inada provides massage chairs of the highest standard at various price-points, from those geared towards the budget-conscious to those that desire the “total package.”
- Inada’s product line addresses individual concerns, such as posture correction, neck traction, stretching, full body relief or targeted therapeutic massage.
- Inada massage chairs allow the user to fully customize each massage, by utilizing a range of pre-programmed massages, removable foam cushions and a user-friendly interface.
- Inada massage chairs undergo stringent testing and must be able to run continuously for 2,500 hours, translating into over 10,000 individual massage sessions. As such, the expected life span for an Inada massage chair is at least 24 years. Click here to see Inada Massage Chairs.
- Inada is the #1 selling luxury massage chair brand in Japan, a culture where over 20% of the population own massage chairs, and is the revenue leader in worldwide massage chair sales.
- Since pioneering the automatic massage chair industry in 1962, Inada’s focus has been solely on designing and manufacturing therapeutic massage chairs and products for home and business use.
- Currently, Inada has distribution outlets in over 60 countries with annual sales revenue of nearly $300M.
- Headquartered in Japan, Inada’s North American distributor was established in 2006 in Boulder, CO, and to date there are over 250 Inada dealers in the U.S. and Canada.
- In an industry that has seen decreasing sales in recent years, Inada has continued to grow market share as consumers realize the unparalleled massage experience offered by Inada products.
- Since 1962, Inada has solely focused on perfecting the massage chair and creating a therapeutic experience that optimally enhances health and well being in the same way continuous massage therapy sessions would.
- Inada massage chairs blend Eastern medical knowledge and modern technology for optimal enhancement of natural healing and wellness though the stimulation of pressure points and increasing circulation in the body.
- All Inada massage chairs are created in conjunction with Shiatsu masters, who work closely with the engineers to provide a massage that most closely resembles that of a professional massage therapist.
- Inada incorporates Shiatsu-style massage into all its products, which is proven to help maximize relief, remove tension and stiffness, and helps the user escape the stress of everyday life.
- Inada massage chairs incorporate a proprietary technology that combines scanners, rollers and air compression systems that customizes the user’s massage to one of 106 body types, giving users the most personalized massage possible, resulting in increased benefits.
- Inada’s Sogno massages more body surface area than any other chair on the market, providing maximized relaxation: 1,200 square inches.
- Inada massage chairs come with removable foam cushions and a user-friendly remote control, which allows the user to fully customize each massage or choose from a range of pre-programmed massages.
- Inada is the only massage chair company in Japan that has massage chairs that are approved by the government for non-clinical massage and acupressure therapy. Inada chairs are also marketed as a home-therapy medical device in Japan.
- Inada is known for being a leader in massage chair technology, having contributed many groundbreaking massage technologies to the massage chair industry.
- In 2010, two of Inada’s new-to-market massage chairs were recognized by the Consumer Electronics Association for their engineering innovations, the Doctor’s Choice and the CUBE.
- Inada spends years creating each technology before introducing it to the market. Inada’s latest technology, was 8 years in the making.
- Every Inada massage chair uses state-of-the-art scanning technology to scan the body, detect specific pressure points, and provide and customized Shiatsu massage, specific to the body profile of the user.
- Inada massage chairs incorporate a proprietary technology that combines scanners, rollers and air compression systems that customizes the user’s massage to one of 106 body types.
Click here to see all the Inada massage chairs.