Inada’s Banner Year
BOULDER, Colo., Sept. 10, 2009…It’s a breakout and banner year for Inada Massage Chairs:
· 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Honors
· 2009 American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) Pinnacle Award finalist
· 2009-2010 full season placement of the Sogno on Tina Fey’s NBC hit 30 Rock, premiering Oct. 15, 2009
· SkyMall magazine features from Oct-Dec 2009, a catalog with 1.6 million daily viewers
· Sogno holiday gift guide cover feature from the nation’s largest chain of back specialty shops comprised of over 100 stores in the US
· Three-year sales growth that far outpaces industry norms
Banner Sales Year
Inada has defied the odds in the economic downturn and posted a more than 30 percent increase in year-to-date sales over same period 2008, led by the award-winning Sogno Massage Chair, the chair of choice for the 30 Rock stage set. Company management expects 2009 4th quarter sales to grow in excess of 45% over the same period last year.
30 Rock Massage Chair – The Inada Sogno
Starting with the premiere on October 15, 2009, you’ll find the Sogno as character Tracy Morgan’s massage chair. Next time you catch 30 Rock, you won’t miss the special red massage chair that occupies a prominent place on this critically acclaimed hit comedy series!
The CUBE Debut
The new Inada CUBE will debut at the Las Vegas Market, Sept. 14-17, 2009. CUBE doubles as both furniture and foot massager in an incredibly compact unit that folds up to a usable surface and requires very little space. Four pre-programmed massage sessions with high and low adjustments give users soothing air-driven kneading and compression, acupressure massage on the soles of the feet, rejuvenating full foot massage, calf massage, and seat massage too. “Inada’s continued investment in R&D and bringing to market the most technology advanced and innovative chair products make the Las Vegas Market the ideal venue to debut CUBE,” said Inada President Cliff Levin. “This product is perfectly tailored for a healthy retail brand with good national coverage and the creativity and insight to take this unique, cute, and catchy product to new heights,” Levin added. Inada anticipates a MSRP in the neighborhood of $799.
Inada USA Headquarters
1750 55th Street, Building D
Boulder, CO 80301 888.769.0555, ext. 101